Commercial buildings are the source of 40% of energy usage in US. Integrated HVAC works with facility and property managers and owners to make your buildings more energy efficient, lower your operating costs, and help your tenants breathe easier, literally. We go beyond how products are supposed to perform and work with you to ensure your building energy systems actually do perform. We think of it as comfort engineering. You have found the right partner.
Why Integrated is Different
- An Integrated Approach: We consider the performance of your entire building when looking at energy efficiency.
- Sustainable Design: We are LEED AP and Sustainable Design Advisors.
- Personal Attention: Most of our business comes by referrals from satisfied customers. Hear from our clients!
- Innovative Solutions: In addition to staying on top of the latest HVAC products, our solutions include geothermal pumps, solar photovoltaic and solar thermal solutions, and LED lighting.
- Professional Integrity: Just ask our customers and the Better Business Bureau!
At Integrated HVAC, we focus on getting to know you, the facility management team, and your building. How can your building's HVAC systems work together with building automation to deliver maximum comfort with minimum operating costs? We learn your building's story. We take a look at its past and examine how your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems were installed. What materials were used during the HVAC installation? Are there more efficient technologies available today that can improve your building's performance - like geothermal, solar, and LED lighting? We also study your system's present condition. Is your HVAC system meeting your tenants' needs? How can you improve its efficiency? Are your mechanical systems and building automation systems working together? All the while, we remain focused on the future of your building and your long-term energy goals. How can you continue to take advantage of energy-efficient technologies to lower your energy costs?
Learn more about our commercial services:
Do you have questions about green heating and cooling solutions for your facility? We have answers!